Early Bird Ticket Pricing Now for Small Business Social Media Conference
Limited Time Early Bird Ticket Price
The early bird (or business) catches the discount on tickets for the Social Media Basics for Business (SMBB) purchased before April 1, 2014. Tickets go on sale today for $249 per person (tickets will be $299 per person after April 1st). This conference, powered by the ladies of RECESS, will be held on May 8, 2014 at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. Reserve your seats today!
Learn How To:
- Build your brand through social media
- Create and engage a community of advocates on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
- Build a social media foundation and strategy with your current resources
- Report results of your social media efforts to clients, company management or employees
- Establish the optimal combination of staff and resources for your social media activity
- Identify the optimal frequency for posting new content
- Use powerful imagery to grow engaged communities on Pinterest and Instagram
- Craft informative and engaging content to establish your brand as a resource to clients and customers
- Craft meaningful stories that can foster passion and sharing for your nonprofit or professional association
- Use free or low-cost tools to build and monitor your community
Social Media Basics for Business- #SMBB
Social Media Basics for Business is the only social media conference dedicated to helping small to medium-size businesses and individuals learn more about social media and answer the why, how and when questions for using digital marketing and social media to target your clients and customers. During the conference, you will hear success stories and discover what’s working for today’s businesses in the new social age of marketing and public relations.
Sponsorship Opportunities? You Bet.
If your customers and clients include local small to medium-size businesses, then this is a sponsorship opportunity you won’t want to miss. 90% of American small businesses are using social media today, and with an audience of over 300 local small businesses, you will be able to network with your customers directly. Platinum and Event Sponsorship Packages include social media integration to help you reach your customers in person and build a relationship via social media.
For Sponsorship Package information, please contact Kelli Price at (702) 275-9515 or email@example.com for more information:
Lock In Your Early Bird Ticket Price
Call For Speakers
The Call For Speakers is currently still open but filling up fast! We are looking for speakers who are well-versed in various areas of social media and digital marketing. If this applies to you, visit our Speaker Page and sign up today.
Follow SMBBLV on Twitter!