Recipes for the 4th of July: Red, White & Blue Potato Salad
July 4th is just a few days away so Recess has another great recipe we think you might like to serve up on this summer holiday. Red, White & Blue Potato Salad from the Organized Cook is a perfect side dish for barbeques and a perfect decoration for the table (because it’s red, white and blue!).
Red, White & Blue Potato Salad
- Petite Red, White & Blue ** (actually they look more on the purple side) – 3 lbs cleaned and quartered
- Blue Cheese Crumbles- 8 oz.
- Sour Cream- 12 oz.
- Salt- 1 tablespoon
**These particular potatoes were purchased from Trader Joe’s
- Heat oven on Broil
- Place potato chunks onto baking sheet and season with salt
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss loosely to distribute oil
- Cook until potatoes are brown, approximately 35 minutes
- Transfer to mixing bowl
- Add blue cheese and sour cream to potatoes and toss
- Serve warm or chilled