If you’re looking for a simple, tasty and nutritious summertime recipe, Recess has the perfect one for you which features Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil. A quick and easy summer treat, Farmers’ Market Melon & Herb Salad is huge on flavor but will be kind to your waistline. With six weeks of summer left, we still need to fit into that bathing suit!
Farmers’ Market Melon & Herb Salad
Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ Canary melon
½ Charentais melon
½ Red watermelon
3 sprigs fresh marjoram, leaves picked
1 tbsp salt
- Seed and cut all the melon into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss the melon in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt.
- Drizzle the moscato vinegar and extra virgin olive oil over the melons and gently mix.
- Marinate for up to an hour.
- Right before serving, toss marjoram leaves into the melon salad.
- Serve family style on a large platter.
For more delicious recipes featuring Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, check out their site.