Did I mention how much I love Target? Recess has another great recipe which was featured in Target’s A Bullseye View. Meatball Marinara Sub is super easy to make and all of the ingredients can be found in Target’s grocery section. Perfect for lunch or dinner, Meatball Marinara Sub is delicious and hearty! Another reason to love Target (like I needed it).
Meatball Marinara Sub
- 1/2 (28-oz.) pkg. Market Pantry Turkey Meatballs (about 27 meatballs)
- 1 1/2 cups Market Pantry Pasta Sauce
- 4 Market Pantry Bolillo Rolls (from bakery)
- 8 slices Market Pantry Provolone Cheese
- Combine frozen meatballs and sauce in medium saucepan; cover.
- Heat on medium-high. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes until meatballs are hot, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, slice rolls lengthwise, and arrange each with 2 slices cheese. If desired, broil until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Divide heated meatballs and sauce between rolls. Serve warm.