The weather is cold now so Recess is dishing up more recipes that are perfect for this time of year. I’m sharing my Rigatoni recipe that is ideal for a chilly evening.
- ground beef- 1 lb
- rigatoni pasta- 1 lb
- jellied cranberry sauce- 1 15oz. can
- Heinz chili sauce- 1 12oz. jar
- shredded mozzarella cheese- 1 cup
- shredded Parmesan cheese- 1 cup
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil pasta in boiling salted water until tender.
- Brown beef in skillet over medium-high heat
- Add cranberries and chili sauce to beef and mix well until cranberries are dissolved
- Drain pasta and add to beef mixture; toss and transfer to a casserole baking dish
- Top with both both cheese (Saving a small handful of Parmesan if you’re making Pear Walnut Salad)
- Bake until slightly brown, approximately 25 minutes