My kids love chicken tenders so I make them at least once a week for dinner. Sometimes I have leftovers and other times I’m not really in the mood for plain old tenders. So what can this busy mom of three do? How about livening up those chicken tenders or using them for an entirely different meal? The Organized Cook has three clever ways to use chicken tenders in delicious and yummy ways.
Here are three chicken tender recipes that will have your tastebuds doing the happy dance. But first, let’s make homemade chicken tenders. Come on, it’s not that hard.
Homemade Chicken Tenders | Three Ways
Making your own chicken tenders is not only simple but healthier so here is the Organized Cook’s recipe for Homemade Chicken Tenders. By changing a few ingredients in the recipe, you can make different variations of Homemade Chicken Tenders, like using Panko breadcrumbs and Ranch Dressing Mix to create Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders.
You can also make gluten-free Homemade Chicken Tenders, by using gluten-free breadcrumbs, like Schar Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs.
Reincarnate The Leftover
There are many new dinner recipes that can be created, or “reincarnated” from basic Homemade Chicken Tenders, and they are not only delicious but easy to make.
3 Recipes To Make with Leftover Homemade Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Tenders Homemade Chicken Tenders Recipe– 1 1/2 lbs
- Spaghetti Marinara Sauce- 12 oz.
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded- 8 oz.
- Dried Parsley- 1 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place Chicken Tenders in long baking dish
- Cover with marinara sauce
- Top with Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle with dried parsley
- Bake until hot, approximately 25 minutes
- Serve with pasta
- Chicken Tenders made with Panko Breadcrumbs- 2 lbs
- Katsu Sauce- 8 oz. Homemade Katsu Sauce Recipe
- Steamed Rice- 2 cups
- Serve Chicken Tenders warm and sliced with Katsu Sauce and Steamed Rice
- Chicken Tenders- 1 1/2 lbs
- Buffalo hot sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Blue cheese crumbles- 8 oz.
- Flour Tortillas, large- 6
- Dice chicken tenders and place in mixing bowl
- Pour sauce over the top and toss to coat chicken evenly
- Spoon chicken (about 1/2 cup) onto center of a tortilla
- Top with some lettuce and cheese
- Fold tortilla over the mixture by folding up ends first then rolling- burrito style
- Slice in half before serving
Get Your Free Weekly Meal Plan Today!
For more Reincarnating The Leftover recipes and meal planning tips, sign up for The Organized Cook weekly email and receive your first free Weekly Meal Plan today! Sign up here.