Beer gets all the glory in March because of St. Patrick’s Day. I understand the connection, though. Beer is the drink of the land in Ireland, and St. Patrick’s Day is when we celebrate the arrival of Christianity in Ireland.
But what about those of us who don’t like beer? I don’t like beer even if it’s green. But I do love wine.
1. “Pot of Gold” with Rose “N” Blum Wine
Ingredients + Directions
- 4 oz ROSE’N’BLUM™ PINOT GRIGIO
- 0.5oz Orange liqueur
- 1 oz Sour mix (equal parts simple syrup*, lime juice and lemon juice)
- 1 dash Aromatic cocktail bitters
- Splash Soda water
Build in a glass over ice. Stir.
- *How to make simple syrup:
- Boil 1 cup of water
- Add 1 cup of sugar, stir until dissolved
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Store in a container in your refrigerator.