Recess Top Father’s Day 2013 Gift Guide
It’s fine for the kids to melt dad’s heart on Father’s Day with finger paintings and homemade cards. Where does that leave mom? Seeing how Father’s Day conveniently follows Mother’s Day, and after getting the royal treatment for the day, we moms can feel indebted to reciprocate.
How about ditching the dud gifts and get dad something that really performs this year. Recess has you covered, check back for more gift ideas!
The Godfather Collection – Best Dad Gift’s for 2013
People used to say this was Frank Sinatra’s world, and the rest of us just lived in it. After watching the multiple special features in the box set The Godfather – Coppola Restoration, one might conclude it’s actually time for a cultural and historical revision: This is the Corleone family’s world. The rest of us better tread lightly. Actually, the point of the half-dozen or so features crammed onto a disc accompanying the beautifully restored The Godfather, The Godfather II and The Godfather III, is that The Godfather movies have penetrated popular culture in such a deep and meaningful way that they are second-nature to everything. – Amazon
- The Godfather Collection – The Coppola Restoration Blu-ray
- Featurette: “The Masterpiece That Almost Wasn’t”
- Featurette: “Godfather World”
- Featurette: “Emulsional Rescue: Revealing ‘The Godfather’”
- Featurette: “….And When the Shooting Stopped”
- The Family Tree/The Crime Organization
- Montage: “’The Godfather’ on the Red Carpet”
- Four Short Films on ‘The Godfather’
- Audio Commentaries
- Documentary: “The Godfather Family”
- “Behind the Scenes” Featurettes
- Additional Scenes/Historical Timeline
- Four Disc Set
For more great Father’s Day gift ideas, check out below. Also see, 5 Great Ideas for Father’s Day in Las Vegas.
Post may contain affiliate links at no charge to you. By clicking these links you support this site.