RECESS is a gateway that connects businesses with women through the power of social media in addition to traditional advertisement. Check out our campaign opportunities below open to members of the Sandbox Revolution.
Here are some of our recent Campaign Opportunities for bloggers:
#FreshHoliday Blogger Party hosted by the Ladies or Recess and Fresh & Easy!
You’re invited to mingle with local bloggers and representatives from Fresh & Easy as we sample food and beverages and demonstrate recipes that will inspire the hostess in you this holiday season. The event will be held on December 7th, 2013 from 2-4pm.
To secure your spot; visit the #FreshHoliday RSVP page. This event is for local Las Vegas bloggers and guest only. If you are currently blogging in the Las Vegas area and would like to be included to Recess events, visit our Contributors page and send a request to join our private Facebook inner circle to get up-to-date campaign and event information.
David Saxe Productions Show Tickets
Be a special guest of a David Saxe Productions show for free! You and one guest can see The Mentalist or The 80’s Show at the V Theater located in Miracle Mile Shops inside the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. The Mentalist is showing every night, with the exception of Wednesdays, at 7:30 pm. The 80’s Show is showing every night, with the exception of Mondays, at 9:00 pm. You must contact Melly Allen for tickets and comply with the show review submission guidelines. Please note: Tickets will be given on a first come first service basis.
Gerry McCambridge performs comedy, magic and mind-reading live on stage. Access Hollywood calls it “amazing!” Nominated “Best Magician in Las Vegas” and voted “World’s Best Entertainer” in his field, Gerry thrills audiences with his ability to get inside the minds of others. You won’t believe it until you see him LIVE.
The 80’s Show
The interactive musical rad-o-rama that’s taking Vegas by storm! YOU can be the star as you moonwalk down memory lane in a story straight out of an 80s teen movie set to the greatest hits of the decade! Win prizes, become a part of the show, sing along with the performers, or enjoy watching fellow audience members as they strut their stuff on stage! This show is perfect for families, bachelorette parties, or anyone looking to have fun and relive music’s greatest decade – or experience it for the first time!
Guidelines for all show review submissions:
1. You must be a Recess Contributor. If you have not signed up, please visit the RECESS Contributor page first.
2. You must contact Melly Allen, Community Director and Editor, at [email protected] and formally request to obtain show tickets and write a review. Once approved, you will be contacted.
3. You will have two weeks from the day you attended the show to submit your review. If you require more time, you must notify Melly Allen before the two week deadline.
4. All submitted content posts must be at least 200 characters in length.
5. All submitted content must have at least 3 photos (including a photo of ticket stubs, theater entrance, marquee and show posters, etc.). We understand photos are prohibited in the theater so we’d like for pictures to be taken before and after the show outside the theater. If you are using a photo belonging to someone else, we require permission to use photo. Video is highly desired but not required.
6. You must post about attending the show before and after using at least 2 social media outlets (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, etc.). You also must post your final review (once it’s been published on Recess’ site) via Twitter and one other social media outlet.
7. Due to your post being a review, Recess requires the Contributor to actually attend the show or the content submission will not be accepted. We expect the review to be honest and a reflection of your own experiences and opinions.
8. We will not accept a review that contains vulgar or inappropriate language and images.
9. We will not accept a review that is not original or authentic. While it is acceptable to link your review to other posts, we ask that you do not copy material from other sites.
10. Once your review is submitted, it will be checked for accuracy. Please note that we will not accept reviews that are not complete or do not meet the criteria.
11. Recess reserves the right to make any changes or corrections to your review.
12. Recess is providing the Contributor with free show tickets in good faith and all we ask for in return is professional courtesy and complying with the review guidelines.
truDERMA “Losing The Blogging Weight” 30–Day Challenge Campaign Application Deadline: April 23, 2013
Like many of my fellow bloggers, I’ve challenged myself with losing both my post baby weight in addition to the extra pounds that come with a passion for blogging (and making babies). truDERMA is challenging the Sandbox Revolution through ground breaking products like Mangodrin to lose the blogging weight!
To learn more about African Mango (as featured on Dr. Oz), visit mangodrin.com.
Blogger & The Beat
The truDERMA representatives will be on hand to kick-off our very first Blogger & The Beat networking workshop! We encourage the Sandbox Revolution network to attend this fun event and get acquainted with truDERMA and the products. By the way, truDERMA will be choosing the winners of the 30-Day challenge, this is the perfect setting to smooze them over (hint).
On Wednesday, May 1st, from 11am-1pm, Recess will be hosting a Blogger Event and tweet up at GNC for truDERMA. This event will launch the #mangochallenge trend while we will discuss what weight loss efforts have and haven’t always worked in the past. There will be goodie bags and full-size samples along with prizes including a Crossfit package from Crossfit702 given away during the Tweet-Up! Everyone is invited to attend and you’re welcome to bring a friend.
If you’re a blogger who wants to challenge yourself to look your best for bikini season, join us for the #mangochallenge 30-Day truDERMA Challenge . As a participant, you will receive free Mangodrin product and a chance to win some fabulous prizes. Be ready to share your weight loss progress using Mangodrin with your readers with this engaging campaign while Recess spotlights your progress and blog to our readers. As an incentive we’re giving away two prizes for the top “losers” where one skinny loser will win a Cabana for the day at Red Rock Casino and our second runner up loser will win a $50 Kohl’s Gift Card (for that new outfit).
There are five open paid spots for Campaign Leaders for the #mangochallenge 30-Day Challenge. As a Campaign Leader, you will be required to attend the Blogger Event and Blogger & The Beat where we’ll announce all of our participants. Campaign Leaders will be required to run a truDerma ad on their sidebar during the campaign from 5/1-5/31/2013 and participate in a Twitter Party on 5/15/2013. Important: you do not have to be a Campaign Leader to participate in the campaign- everyone is invited!