AN EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR INVIDIUALS + BUSINESSES + MEDIA
Social Media Influencers. Industry Leaders. Local Businesses.
Social Media Basics for Business is the only social media conference dedicated to helping small to medium-size businesses and individuals learn more about social media and answer the “why”, “how” and “when” questions for using digital marketing and social media to target your clients and customers. During the conference you will hear success stories and discover what’s working for today’s businesses in the new social age of marketing and public relations.
Date: Thursday, September 25th, 2014
JW Marriott, Summerlin
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Registration and Continental Breakfast begin at 7:30 am
Get the full Conference Schedule here
Early Bird Ticket Price is $249*
Full Price- $299, Purchase Tickets Here
$5 from each ticket sold will be donated to Nevada Blind Children’s Foundation
WHY ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
Who Should Attend The Conference?
- Professionals who want to connect with existing and new clients through social media.
- Small businesses wanting to learn how to target customers through mobile marketing and social media.
- Employees looking to add critical new skill set of digital marketing and social media to maintain competitive edge in today’s work force.
- Marketing and public relations professionals needing to learn more about the new age of digital marketing and social media.
Learn How To:
- Engage a community of advocates across on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram to share your message
- Build a social media foundation and strategy with your current resources
- Report results of your social media efforts to clients, company management or employees
- Establish the optimal combination of staff and resources for your social media activity
- Identify the optimal frequency for posting new content
- Use powerful imagery to grow engaged communities on Pinterest and Instagram
- Craft informative and engaging content to establish your brand as a resource to clients and customers
- Craft meaningful stories that can foster passion and sharing for your nonprofit or professional association
- Use free or low-cost tools to build and monitor your community
Follow The Twitter Buzz: